Learn how to practically apply the teachings of yoga to your life.
This 7 Raja Yoga class series meets monthly on the following Saturdays from 10 AM – 12:30 PM.
- Saturday, January 28th, Class 1, Steps 1 & 2
- Saturday, February 25th, Class 2, Steps 3 & 6
- Saturday, March 25th, Class 3, Steps 4 & 5
- Saturday, April 15th, Class 4, Steps 7 & 8
- Saturday, May 20th, Class 5, Steps 9 & 10
- Remaining dates to be determined
- Saturday, June 10th, Class 6, Steps 12 & 13
- Final class, date TBD, Class 7, Steps 11 & 14
$190 full discounted rate for entire course. Or use a payment plan of $55 due at first class followed by six monthly payments of $25. Book included in course fee.
Classes meet at Ananda Yoga and Meditation Center at York Cottage Place – Unit F, Suite 208, 433 US Route 1 – York, Maine 03909.
To reserve your space please contact Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org
Course instructors have over 65 years combined experience with meditation and yoga.
This deeply enriching course is for all seeking deeper awareness of their own highest potential and those interested in learning the deeper teachings of yoga.
It is fun, uplifting, healing, life transforming, and spiritually awakening.
No matter where you are on your journey—Join us!
Learn how to practically apply the teachings of yoga to your life. This course includes:
- Energization exercises for strengthening one’s will and the flow of energy in the body.
- Yoga Postures to keep you agile and strong physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Yoga Philosophy for spiritual upliftment drawn from Patanjali’s teachings.
- Breathing techniques to increase awareness, relaxation, energy and to enhance your meditation practice.
- Meditation for focusing the mind, calming emotions and experiencing inner communion with your Divine Self.
- Healing techniques and delicious nutrition for dynamic harmony in body and mind..
- Yogic principles to improve mental clarity and to live more joyfully.
- Preparation for Kriya Yoga “the airplane route to God” as shared in Yogananda’s spiritual classic, Autobiography of a Yogi